Monday, February 8, 2010

My Classroom Website

So I finally finished my classroom website. Last semester, I made several lesson plans as if I were teaching The Sun Also Rises to my hypothetical class, so I decided to use those lesson plans to build my website for this month.

Here is the link to my website: http://sites.google.com/site/mrsbauersawesomeenglishclass/assignments

Again, I procrastinated doing this website until the last possible minute, and again, I discovered that it was not as scary as I anticipated. My father, who is a veterinarian, would tell me, "Even rats can learn." Maybe one day I too will learn.

1 comment:

  1. Nice website! I got thrown off by how you said your husband was going to school in Texas! And then I figured it out...

    You had a great website! I like the "recent activity" widget you added. The only thing you lost a point for was the links to Google's help articles are still in there. You'd want to delete those before using the website with your students. Otherwise, great job!

    ReplyDelete