Monday, March 15, 2010

My Storyboard

It was a little difficult getting pictures for the storyboard because most of the video (for the competition) will be our group explaining what we have done for our submission. I am hoping that we can make our video pitch more interesting with relevant pictures, and I think it will be helpful to show how we are actually using technology by including a demonstration in the video.

I have posted my storyboard to google docs.

We are still working out a few details, so the script will change a little bit. This is a good overview of what will be in our video, and we will smooth everything out in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. looks good! I like the idea of using screenshots. That might work out easier than using something like jing.

    ReplyDelete