Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Participation

I have not completed my copyright assignment yet because I have been working on my project for the competition.

However, I have still been participating in learning new technology. For another class, I am starting to learn Photoshop. I've always been terrified of working with Photoshop, and even more so after I tried to learn it last semester and failed miserably.

This semester, I am learning it better, but I am still a beginner. Here is a before and after picture (but like I said, I am still learning, so the photograph has not been fixed as well as other people could have done it--but it's a good start for me).



1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm glad you're learning Photoshop---that's such a good all around tool to know how to use.

    ReplyDelete